Facts & Figures: Education in North Carolina continues to be a crucial asset for education stakeholders across the state. Often presenting data that are not shared widely or otherwise readily available, Facts & Figures empowers us to debate big ideas grounded in a shared set of facts.
This latest edition of Facts & Figures features seven new entries into our Spotlight On series, including:
- Measuring Economic Disadvantage,
- Alternative Routes to Teacher Licensure,
- Demographics of the North Carolina Educator Pipeline,
- Teacher Pay in North Carolina,
- Advanced Math Access in North Carolina,
- North Carolina’s Unique State-Level Funding Model, and
- Return on Investment – Student Achievement and Education Expenditures.